Wednesday, July 1, 2009

how it all began

well... this isn't the beginning of the beginning, but I do feel it's a good place to start.

Draper Temple Dedication.

General talk in the car: weddings

Katie: "I don't want a reception"
Raymon {in his head}: attention turns immediately to Katie...he's never heard a girl say such a thing. He likes it. So practical. And coming from Katie too... {unexpected}
Katie:..."I'd rather just take the money and use it for a house"
Raymon: Me too! The parentals say they'll just give me the $$... we don't like receptions.
Katie: "They're such a waste of money... and all you accomplish is feeding the whole neighborhood."

at this point it becomes difficult to remember who said what because Katie and Raymon were thinking as one. Well on their way to becoming Kaymon.

K&R: such a waste of money
K&R: the parentals say they'll give me the cash
K&R: I'd rather have a down payment on a house
K&R: If people are going to give you a present... they'll do it whether or not you have a reception.
K&R: I'd love to have the money to go on an awesome honeymoon.


several times throughout the drive home Katie "accidentally" got her hand "caught" on Raymon's pocket.... she does love a deep pocket.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment